Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Pieces Daily


Hello everyone- 

I just wanted to fill you in on what I do. 
I create new pieces daily from new/used/antique items to fit every style!
I'm currently taking a class to learn how to create metal pieces from scratch 
and I recently took a class specifically focused on bead jewelry. 

I am always interested in learning more and creating new things so if there is anything that you would like to request I would love to try to make it for you!

I am really big on making things unique and I usually try to only make one of each item, unless another is requested, that way it is unique to the individual who bought it. 

Please also share this with your friends! I am working on getting my label out there more so that I can sell in stores and through other vendors so any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks again, 
Peacebranch 

0 comments:

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint Facebook Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint