Monday, March 1, 2010

What IS Peacebranch?

Many of you have faithfully been reading my blog and have supported me as I have been expressing my creativity, but a lot of you don't know what Peacebranch is or means.


Mission Statement: Peacebranch is an accessory company built on Christian values and principles that was created out of boredom, but is now set on sharing the love of Christ through fashion and a Biblical valued company.

Goals: My goals for the future are to get my pieces back into boutiques in Orange County, to find a way of helping others through fundraisers/etc. within the means of my company, and to better communicate Jesus' love when selling each piece.

I am excited for the journey God has me on as I embrace more opportunities with Peacebranch. I am considering going to the Art Institute of Seattle to continue to learn about Fashion Marketing. I am hoping to mix this with my Intercultural Studies degree so that I can further God's kingdom through jewelry and art somehow! Thanks for taking the time to read this and feel free to share this with anyone who may be interested!

Sincerely,
Katrina Thomas
Peacebranch

3 comments:

Emily Winter said...

Great post, Kat. I love your heart for adventure and God. I read your mission statement, and I wonder. Do you mean to have the word "not" in it? Because I think you mean, it IS set on sharing the love of Christ.

katrina said...

yes i meant NOW not NOT haha
thanks em!

Lauren Gallegos said...

You have a great thing going Katrina, it's a great idea, beautiful accesories, professionally operated, and just plain exciting! I wish the best for your business! :)

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint Facebook Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint