Sunday, April 11, 2010

iSanctuary event!




Last night I had an opportunity to help out with an organization called iSanctuary.
It was the first time that I was able to actually work with the organization, other than attending meetings and prepping
This organization works with giving women in India who have been subject to sexual slavery an occupation and a restart at life
They teach the women how to make jewelry and the jewelry is sold here (see the connection for me?)
I am trying to work with this organization on their marketing team to get their stuff sold in the United States, particularly Orange County.

I have included a couple of pictures from the event as well as some of their product. Please check it out and feel free to ask me any questions about the organization and check out their website: www.isanctuary.org

More pics from the event: http://www.flickr.com/photos/41258192@N04/sets/72157623711282971/

0 comments:

Twitter Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint Facebook Widgets
Powered By Vistaprint